Welcome to Tyddyn Llwyn
Clean, well-maintained and family-friendly, Tyddyn Llwyn Camping, Caravan and Touring Park is within walking distance of Borth Y Gest and the bustling harbour town of Porthmadog. Only a few minutes drive from the beach at Black Rock Sands. The site is nestled in a secluded valley, and features a play area, games room and on-site bar with big-screen TVs.
We cater for touring caravans, motor homes, tents and trailer tents. All our caravan pitches have an "all weather" surface and include electric hook-up. We also have Serviced and Premium pitches available. We are open from the 1st of March to the 1st of November each year. Touring pitches start at just £18 per night (2 persons).
The season is now well underway......
Remember last years prices have been held! Phone to book your pitch
- Family Friendly
- First time caravanners welcome - help is on hand...
- All-weather pitches & Electric hookup
- Serviced Pitches / Premium Pitches
- Camping Pitches
- Children's Play Area
- Games Room
- Licensed Bar with Grill
- Big Screen TVs
- Park-Wide WiFi Internet Access*
- View all Park Facilities
- Departing your pitch on a Sunday? Why not check if your pitch will be available and stay for a Sunday Lunch before you leave? Enquire in the office
- FANTASTIC NEWS.... Practical Caravan TOP 100 Sites 2014: We've done it again!! THANK YOU so much to all of you who took the time to vote for us here at Tyddyn Llwyn - it really does mean a lot to us. Not only that we made the FRONT COVER of the new GUIDE. How exciting is that?? Voting is now underway for 2105...........
Loo of the Year 2014. We are proud to announce that we achieved a 'Platinum' award for our main toilet/shower block, A HUGE 'Thank you' to all our visitors for looking after it and keeping it looking as nice as it does.
- Are you looking to buy a static caravan? Take a look at our For Sale page for the latest availability. We can now source some BRAND NEW caravans at VERY competitive prices. Prices to include 2014 Site Fees.
- As you may (or may not know) we were invited to join Motorcaravan Motorhome Monthly (MMM) magazine PREMIER PARKS again for 2014. What is a Premier Park?.............It's one of 103 high-quality campsites visited and rated by MMM editorial team. We are one of only 8 in Wales. It's a first-class campsite offering a great holiday experience and it's a campsite you’d recommend to friends & family. We'd just like to say a huge 'Thank You' to all the staff for their hard work and to all our customers for their support in making us a nice place to stay. We are very proud - even if we do say so ourselves!!
- Are you thinking of buying a caravan or becoming a new 'caravanner' this summer? Are you worried about pitching up for the first time or about putting the awning up? Worry no more...our staff are on hand with help and advice on little things like helping you find your pitch in the first place and connecting to power points to helping with the awning if needed. Just ask - it won't be too much trouble.
- Take a look at our News & Events page to find out what you need to know about WiFi, TV Reception and FREE NIGHTS amongst other things.
Tyddyn Llwyn is situated in a secluded valley at the foot of Moel-y-Gest mountain and makes the perfect base for your holiday. As well as being only minutes away from Black Rock Sands, Borth Y Gest and the harbour town of Porthmadog, we are within walking distance of the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Narrow Gauge Steam Railways and around a 5 minute drive from the beautiful Italianate village of Portmeirion. The Snowdonia National Park, several ancient castles, including Criccieth Castle and Caernarfon Castle, and many more wonderful attractions await your discovery.
North Wales and Snowdonia features some of the most stunning scenery in the UK, with numerous lakes, mountains and coastal areas for you to explore. With so much to see and do, no matter what the weather is like, Tyddyn Llwyn is the perfect base for your holiday.